PARKING AND DIRECTIONS
Get all the details here!
general parking information
Parking is available at the LJVM Coliseum lot and BB&T Field parking lots owned and operated by Wake Forest University.
$10 All Fair Days but October 12th. Address: 2825 University Parkway
$20 on October 12th (due to Wake Forest vs Louisville Football, reserve your VIP spot today, see below)
$10 parking is available at WS First which include Shuttle Transportation (Address: 1142 Long Road).
vip parking available
(through the fanpark app)
Use the FanPark app to reserve your Fair parking ahead of time! Arrive at your convenience, knowing you have a spot whenever you arrive. Pay for the convenience of knowing where you’re going when you leave home, and safely walking across the street for entry to the fair. Lot will open daily at 11am and all vehicles must be out of the lot by 8:15pm. No driving around looking for the best spot, no driving around wondering where to go and no sitting in traffic!
$16 – Advanced Reserved Parking – Address: 2885 Shorefair Dr
- Download the FanPark app on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store on your mobile device!
- Type “LJVM Coliseum” or “2885 Shorefair Dr Winston-Salem” OR “2885 Shorefair Dr 27105” in the top text box. The
- “Date of Event” and middle text box is the day’s date you’d like to visit the Dixie Classic Fair! Be sure to double check you are searching for the correct date of the day you are visiting the Fair!
- Tap on the yellow pin and proceed through the checkout process (pictured below)
- When you arrive at the FanPark Lot, show your confirmation code (in your email or inside the “Driver Reservations” tab of the FanPark app) to the lot attendant and enjoy the Fair!
CAROLINA CLASSIC FAIR
from the west
Follow Business Interstate 40
Take Exit 2B Silas Creek Parkway
Follow the signs north to the Fairgrounds/Coliseum area
from the east
Follow Business 40 to US 52
Take Exit 112 – Akron Drive
Follow the signs for the Fairgrounds/Coliseum area